Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!


As many of you know, I have been competing in a Biggest Loser competition with a bunch of my friends. I spent most of the competition sitting squarely in second place and had given up any expectation of winning. The six week competition wrapped up this past Sunday. 

Guys. I won!

I am so surprised and happy. I honestly felt like the biggest winner already because I had consistently lost weight throughout the competition adding up to a great total. Stay tuned for a post revealing exactly how much weight I've lost, along with a summary of how I made it happen. I may even post before and after pictures if I don't chicken out ;)

This competition was so inspiring to me that I have already started asking around to see if anyone wants to start another round sometime soon! I want to keep this weight loss ball rolling!

Anyways... Sorry for this random, short post but I'm super pumped that I managed to win!
              



No comments:

Post a Comment