I'm so excited to share that Meeshie's World was nominated for a Liebster Award by Neha Gunnoo of the blog Digimarketivity. The cool thing about the Liebster is that it is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Specifically meant to help with creating new connections, it is an award that is only for new blogs. Starting out in this crazy world can be completely overwhelming, so getting recognition for your work can be so motivating!
Here are the rules:
- You have to thank the blog that nominated you.
- You have to answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
- You have to nominate 11 other new bloggers.
- You have to set new questions for your nominees.
So to start.... Thank you so much Neha! I am so honored that you selected me and I am glad to have the opportunity to connect with you. Neha's blog is called Digimarketivity and is all about Digital Marketing with Creativity. She has some fantastic tips all about social media, email marketing and more!
Here are the answers to the questions that I was given.
- Why did you start your blog?
- As a new stay at home mom, I decided that it would be fun to document the shenanigansand fun that we have as a family :)
- What inspires you the most?
- As trite as it sounds, my kids are definitely my biggest inspiration. I just want to be a person that they are proud to have as their mom!
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Wow! This is a tough one! There are just so many amazing movies. I guess I would probably pick Newsies. I'm not exactly sure why, I just love it!!!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- I would really like the opportunity to go to Austria and Germany to see where my grandparents grew up. I've been hearing stories about these places for most of my life so to see them in person would be incredible!
- Your reaction when you heard you were nominated for the Liebster Award?
- Soooooo excited! I have been working really hard on writing and promoting my blog, so it feels very nice to be recognized by another blogger.
- How do you practice Self-Love?
- I try to be as positive as possible and to take care of myself by trying to find time to read and take relaxing baths, but as a busy mom it can be difficult to do!
- What is the one biggest challenge for your blog right now?
- My biggest challenge is getting my blog promoted so that it can be read by as many people as possible.
- Red or white wine? Why?
- I definitely prefer red, but I'm not exactly sure why. It's just better? :)
- What actor would you choose to play you in a movie or your real life?
- Hmmm. Well, I just started watching New Girl with Zooey Deschanel and I desperately want to be Jess, so I'll pick her!
- What is your dream job?
- This! Getting to be a stay at home mom who blogs about various adventures!
- Describe your future self for me! (character & personality wise)
- This is tough! I'm pretty happy with who I am as a person. There are definitely things that I would like to be better at like organization and time management, but I think that my character and personality won't change a whole lot!
My nominees are:
- Zoe Michela from her blog ZOEMICHELA. She is from Cape Town, South Africa and writes primarily about fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
- Lauren McElwain from 1 Cooking Chick. Her blog is all about having fun in the kitchen making great food!
- Emma Lenhart, the girl boss behind Minimalista Media. She is another midwest girl like me, and has great resources for blogging and social media management.
- Maura Bourke from her blog The Messy Brunette. Her blog focuses on all things upcycling, crafting and some occasional baking.
- Paul Le from Endeavour Times. He writes about self improvement and overcoming adversity.
- Ashima Sharma from The Logical Traveler. It is all about travelling without breaking the bank!
- Abby Green from ABBYYELISE. She writes about her life and blogging goals.
- Erin Wolfe of Enlightened Spa Review. She gives her opinions and reviews of travel spas and services.
- Breanna McKay from Bre McKay. Her blog is about her life as a mom and wife, sharing DIY projects, recipes and more.
- Emily Poisel, the lady behind Rustic Luxe. Her writing includes, but is not limited to, baking, sewing, and gardening.
- Issy Aldridge from Five Foot Seven. She is from the south coast of England and is a beauty and lifestyle blogger.
I had so much fun reading and getting to know these blogs, you should definitely pick a few to check out :)
Last but not least, here is the new list of questions for my nominees.
- Where do you live?
- What is something spectacular that you have done?
- Share your favorite blog post that you have written so far.
- How many times have you moved?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what one item would you want to have? Why?
- What is the one song you could listen to non-stop?
- Who inspires you most and why?
- What's your least favorite household chore?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Share your favorite quote.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!