Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ch-ch-changes Week 2


It has been a week since making the change to drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily. Overall it has been going really well! One challenge that I did have was the change in my schedule over the weekend. Without the time constraint of getting Gavin to school and Paul leaving for work, I typically let our schedule go a little wonky. Both Saturday and Sunday I failed to meet my goal of drinking all 64 ounces. That being said, I am not one that lets a bad day get me down. I will just keep on keeping on and eventually it will be normal for me to drink that much water every day.

I have been brainstorming ideas for what change I wanted to introduce this week. I knew I wanted it to be some sort of exercise, but I couldn't decide what. There are so many options. YouTube videos, walking the neighborhood, using one of the many Pinterest pictorials, you name it! I finally decided to bring back something that used to make me feel really good in my body. A couple years ago, I had a yoga routine that I would do every night before bed. It didn't take a long time, but it did make me feel stretched out and helped me to get a better quality of sleep. Starting tonight, I will be doing the exact same bedtime yoga routine that I found at Pop Sugar Fitness.




Since that workout doesn't involve a big time commitment, I decided that I would also introduce a short morning yoga routine. I'm hoping that it will help me feel less lethargic in the morning and ready to face the day! I found one that looks perfect from Health in Pics.


I am really looking forward to this, hopefully it will make me feel as good as I think it will :)

See you soon,
              

6 comments:

  1. Yoga does make you feel so much better with all that stretching–I should try that routine myself! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's been great! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Good for you! I can't wait to keep tuning in each week to see how it all goes. I'm big on making small changes, so I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping all these little changes will add up to a much healthier lifestyle :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh that looks like a good yoga workout. Some of those poses look complicated though. Have a great workout :) If I ever get over this winter cold, I need to get an excercise plan together too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been good so far! A couple of them are hard for me to hold for long, but it gets easier every time! I hope you start feeling better soon :)

      Delete