Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Pi Day!


Happy Pi Day! As a long time math nerd, I love that Pi gets its very own day every March 14th. This year, I heard that it was technically Rounded Pi Day since 3.14159 rounded up is 3-14-16. I love it!


I have always been a big fan of math. Something about the logic and certainty of finding a solution to a problem has always appealed to me. Occasionally on a Saturday night you will find me with my 19 year old nephew gleefully solving algebra problems.

Some years we recognize Pi in a more impactful way, but on this dreary Monday after Daylight Savings Time I didn't have much umph within me. Gavin and I talked about it a little bit and I spent a few minutes looking for homemade pie recipes. Then I decided to be realistic and pulled a Sara Lee pumpkin pie out of the freezer.

I'll have you know, our Pi Pie is delicious! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating math!!!
              






No comments:

Post a Comment