Tuesday, March 29, 2016

April Picture Challenge


April is almost here. Spring has been blooming outside and we have been taking advantage of every warm day. After dinner walks, park days and playing outside are our favorite activities, although I wouldn't be upset if it got a little warmer!

Last month I did my first photo challenge. I managed to post my pictures everyday on Instagram. Did you see any of them?

I had so much fun that I decided to do it again! April Photo Challenge, here I come! I would love to have some company, so feel free to join me in taking pictures all month. Use the tag #MeeshiesWorldAprilPics :)

Here is the list of daily pictures. For each day, just post a picture that represents the word next to it. I can't wait to see what you come up with!



              



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas. I've been wanting to do a photo challenge to help improve my photography skills and also tap into my creativity. This is perfect. I'm glad I found you at the Think Tank Thursday link up!

    Angela
    www.temperamentalmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you decide to take some pictures this month, I'd love to see them! I've been posting mine on my Instagram, www.instagram.com/meeshiesworld :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop. What an interesting idea. I love to take pictures but don't always get them on Instagram because I take them with my Nikon and it's a pain to download them to my computer, then to my tablet, and then to Instagram. But, I will see what I can do :0) Happy April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's this awesome thing that my dad got for me that transfers the photos from my digital SLR camera to my phone. That way I can edit and post on the go :)

      Delete
  3. Cute photo challenge! Those are so fun to participate in.


    Thanks for linking up at #bloggerspotlight, I pinned this to our group board. Don't forget to link up again on Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete