Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Why follow along on Snapchat?


I've been using Snapchat for awhile now. Barely. 

At first, I have to admit that I thought it was pretty dumb. Why not just text each other the pictures? I also have a tendancy to hoard pics of my loved ones, so I hated letting these pictures disappear into the void forever. 

Lately I have been coming around to the fun that is Snapchat. I have so much fun playing with the filters that change daily. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is a prime example!


One of my favorite things to do now is to take pictures of both kids with the various filters. And they switch them day to day which keeps it interesting. I still have a hard time letting these pictures go... I am known as a habitual screen shotter!

Aside from the filters, following me on Snapchat will give you a sneak peek into all the behind the scenes action including upcoming projects, yummy foods, and crazy kids activities. 

Stay tuned for a post all about the different features available on Snapchat. For now, check out what you missed last week...


              



2 comments:

  1. I've tried so hard to bond with Snapchat but I just haven't. I pretty much just use it to torture my 22 yr old daughter by sending her snaps of random household stuff labeled. I'll have to try more filters and fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the easiest to get the hang of, but I've been learning more and more!

      Delete